The Stock Market
Researching Individual Stocks: Track five stocks
- What is the name of your stock?
- What is the ticker or symbol for that particular stock? Example Yahoo = YHOO
- What products or services does that company provide?
- What price is your stock currently trading at?
- What is the 52 week high and low of your stock?
- How much did this stock rise or fall since yesterday?
- What type of new products, services or ideas does the company have? Example, possible release of a new 1000 GB ipod.
- In the past five years, what was the stocks highest and lowest trading price? (Chart)
- Does your stock offer dividends? If so, how much?
- Write down any headline news or blogs that may affect the stock price?