1. Why is death a frightening issue to think about? What is your attitude toward death?
2. What are the advantages/disadvantages of living for 200 years?
3. As you age, what are your needs and fears?
4. When should people retire? Age 65?
5. If someone could tell you when you would die, would you want to know? Explain.
Write your own obituary. Write it as if you had died yesterday (and you should date this as yesterday rather than today or tomorrow), how would you be remembered today. The focus here is not really on your death, but on your life. List your accomplishments, your positive characteristics, your relationships, and so on.
Write an obituary as if you died in your later years (80-100). List your accomplishments, characteristics, relationships and so on.